My husband doesn't like sweets.
It makes it hard when I LOVE sweets
but I don't feel like making a whole amount of something if I am the only one eating it.
So when I created the only ONE sweets recipe that will be gone before I even get a second slice, I knew I would be making it often! Good thing is so incredibly simple!
Raspberry Key Lime Pie, yummy goodness! And it is SO easy!
Graham Cracker Crust (or you could just buy one)
- 10 Graham Crackers - crushed, smashed, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons of melted Butter
- Smash Graham Crackers, Mix with Melted Butter and Press into pie pan. (ungreased)
- Bake at 375 Degrees for 7 minutes.
What You Need:
- 1 can of 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 cup of Fresh or RealLime Juice.
Mix together and pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
Cool in the refrigerator for about an hour before eating. Store in the refrigerator.
Your Turn: Try it out and tell me how it turned out in the comments below!!